Disclaimer: This website is not associated with or affiliated with the USPS or U.S. Postal Service. We simply offer links to their site for easier, less confusing research.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Younger Job-Seekers Have It Worse

.
Younger Job-Seekers Have It Worse

"...On the other hand, health care jobs are up 2.8 percent over the last year, the same gain they showed in the previous year. And federal government hiring, outside the postal service, has risen at a 4.7 percent rate over the 12 months, the fastest growth of the Bush presidency...."

Reference: www.nytimes.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)